Sunday, March 16, 2014

HCG Day 1

Didn't cheat on my diet.
Ok that's a lie.





This morning I made homemade cinnamon rolls for my husband, daughter and her friend. I made homemade cream cheese frosting too. As I was cleaning up the empty dish I scraped some of the cheese/sugar mixture onto the end of my finger and put it into my mouth. It was tasty. I turned the warm water on quick.






Other than that I have not cheated one time since I started this diet last Saturday.

I have lost 12.3 pounds as of this morning.

I have found that one of the most important parts of this diet is preparation. When it is time to eat, I'd better have something ready. I have a backup plan (Ultralean meal replacement) for the time that I am not prepared. I just made a big batch of Turkey Chili.. should last 3 days. I need to make something else, so that I don't get bored. I add a tablespoon of plain nonfat greek yogurt to add some twang.

Drinking lots of water, including green tea.

So my diet started 8 days ago. I weighed 272.2. Today I weigh 259.9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment